OH!!!!! Steins;Gate has become really exciting!! Plot summary:
Okabe, a modern day self proclaimed mad scientist, with the help of his friends, invented a machine that can send mails back to the past, hence enabling him to alter the decisions that the people in the past made.They also managed to make a "time machine" which can send the person back into the past. Then blah blahablah after 1029730109721 episodes, Mayuri(childhood friend of Okabe) got killed by SERN (who also has their own time machine)!!!!! Okabe then uses the time-leap machine to leap back in time to rescue Mayuri, BUT!!!!!!!!!!! She keep dying (sort of like final destination: YOU CAN'T CHEAT DEATH!!!!). In a bid to rescue her, Okabe tries to rewind time, all the way to before they discovered/built the machine. BUT He discovers that if he does that, Christina (a lab member) will die!!!!!! WHO WILL HE CHOOSE, MAYURI OR CHRISTINA!!?!?!?!??!?!? STAY TUNED!!!
I wanted to continue watching but mah mom says I have to pack my room :(
I'm trying to learn this song now! Its really emotional, I keep thinking about Mayuri's death when I hear this song!!!
Anyway, Okabe is the lab coat guy in the middle, Christina is the gurl with the brown jacket and maroon hair, Mayuri is dressed in blue, and everyone else is a main character of some sort.
.