I think I need rehabilitation.
I'M ADDICTED TO SHOUJO MANGA!!!!!!@!@$!@$@#)%@!&((
So sad. I'll be 16 next year. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!1
I feel like I'm still 13...
WHERE DID THOSE 3 YEARS GO GIVE ME BACK MY THREE YEARS LIFE IS CRUEL :'((((
I'm so happy ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Downloaded almost all the Steins;gate original soundtracks and put them into my phone! There're a few repeated songs, but I'll sort them out another time! I love listening to Solitude!!!!!!!!!!! The image of Suzuha's letter pops into my mind whenever I hear it and I'll feel so sad!!! STUPID NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH STEINS;GATE SO I CAN'T. DISCUSS IT WITH ANYONE STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to discuss it with myself like a loner.
Hey...how did moving to the beta world line change Mayushii's fate?!? I don't really get it!!
HUH... I dont know either...
Heee. I don't really get the part about the dystopia too...
Me too...
B-But the anime was really nice and touching!!!! Everything was beautifully arranged and I loved all the characters (except stupid ass Shining Finger)
Yeah!!!! I especially love Kurisu(Christina) and Okabe!! I can't believe they're both 18!!
What!!!! I totally didn't know that!!!! I thought they were 20++++!!!
They're university students!!!!!!!
Wha-
OMG. IM GOING CRAZY.
There was a bug on the seat beside me on the bus today!