WATAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Today was such an exciting NINJA DAY!!!!!!!!!
Went to SKOOL super early in the morning and read mah baby book <3 OBLIVION <3 for 3-4 hours! Also went on a date at raintree cafe and ate lunch with mah baby book <3 I was so super mega bored after that :;((((((( Then Ethan appeared in skool!!! And we played with Wang Tak who is a genius programmer like An Ee Ter!!! :DD Sadly, the only fun thing I can do on the GC is draw on the graph :((( Anyway, Lockin Tam arrived at 1pm! And we went for Chinese consol................... Then it ended at 2.30!!!! Jie Ying and Chua were outside playing with Ethan!!!! :DD Couldn't stay to play or visit EGGIE since we had to collect our GPA :'(((((
After that, Jolene and I went to SCAPE!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH WE WERE CRAZY ON THE BUS COMPLAINING ABOUT OUR DUMB FAMILIES AND STUPID CHORES!!!!! LOL I think we were being delinquents!!!! AH Yesterday was Big Gulp's 71st anniversary, so I bought the limited edition WHITE CHOCOLATE COLA SLURPEE which sounded yummy, but ultimately tasted like bird poop. Jolene bought orange juice! AND WE TOOK THE ANNIVERSARY BALLOONS AND TIED THEM TO OUR HANDS LIKE BABIES LOL :DD Then we wandered around orchard looking like idiots until we finally arrived at SCAPE!!!!! To be honest, I was disappointed. I thought Scape would be more vibrant and cool, but it looked so sad and forgotten like lucky plaza. But the shops inside were cool!!! We went to the AFA shop!!!!!!!! Everything was so expensive *sweats*. The Flumpool muffler costs $21!!!!!!! LOL we just walked around the shop 63971381716 times while the cashier ate her lunch until we finally decided to buy the tickets. THEN WE FOUND OUT THAT THE TICKETS HAVE TO BE BOUGHT ON THE DAY ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!! So we went to scape UNDERGROUND like delinquents to walk around and look at other stuff. Oh and we also walked to HMV at somerset!!! HEEEEEEE OUR ENTIRE TIME THERE WAS SPENT AT THE JAPANESE SECTION. I found 6 SID albums!!!!! THEIR NEWEST ALBUM IS $63.60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SUPER MEGA EXPENSIVE THEY'RE JUST TOO POPULAR NOW!!!!!!!! Sadly, Jolene couldn't find any of her favourite bands <\3 So we went out and decided to release our baby balloons <\3 LOL We released it too close to the building!!!! So it sort of disappeared at the rooftop and we couldn't see it bobbing in the sky anymore :( HEEEEEE ANYWAY IT WAS A FUN AFTERNOON!!
After that I watched NARUTO: ROAD TO NINJA with Wen Shuan!!!! I FELT SO CONFLICTED BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHICH COMBO TO BUY!!!!!! I originally wanted nachos... but the chicken smelt so yummy!!!!!!! And who watches a movie without popcorn?!? But eventually decided on popcorn so me and wen shuan could share :D ANYWAY, THE MOVIE WAS SOOOOOOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSISOOSOAOAOSAOSIS SUPER TOUCHING AND GREAT I NEARLY CRIED AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER ALERT DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU INTEND TO WATCH IT. So the story basically goes like this:
Naruto is a sad lonely orphan with no parents, since they died as heroes protecting the village. Fatass loser Sakura keeps complaining about her dumb parents and wishes that they were heroes like Naruto's parents. One day, Madara (the villain) transports them to an alternate universe where Naruto's parents are alive and Sakura's ones are dead?!?!!!?????????? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!?!?
In the end, NARUTO and Sakura managed to go back to their dimension obviously. BUT IT WAS SO TOUCHING AND SAD!!!!!!! Moral: Don't take your parents for granted!!!
Then me and wenshuan took the MRT home and I fell asleep immediately Zzzzz