YOYOMA BABY READERS!!!
I was forced to go to Mac Ritchie for a morning walk today >:( The only fun part was the end, where I got to see a family of monkeys!!!!! There were so many mama monkeys with widdle monkeys clinging to their chest fur!!!! SO CUTE!! And mah mom scolded me for going near this one baby monkey BUT I DIDN'T GO NEAR IT IT CAME TO ME <3 CUUUUUTE
Oh yeah I ordered a Tralfalgar Law hoodie shirt online!!!! I found this new website which sells almost EVERYTHING from evening gowns to cosplay outfits. And I found this super macduper gorgeous Quinceanera dress which would be perfect for a ballroom party in the 1900s but it costs $300+++++, U.P: $600+++++ :'((((( OH I also went to the Lolita section, and it relit the flame of love I had for Lolita fashion in the past!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT SOME PEDOPHILE OR ANYTHING THOUGH. I just like the dresses!!! When I repay all my debts, I'll start saving up to buy my first Lolita dress, even though I'll probably just wear it once and never wear it again.
Anyway, here are the monkeys + the pyssla things that I made!! From left: Ralts, a pokéball, Rin from Ao no Exorcist!!!!