Mah neck hurts :'( I think it's because of the terrible posture I adopt when I'm using mah laptop.
Heehee Here are my 3 most common postures!! DO NOT FOLLOW OR YOU'LL HAVE IDIOSIS SCOLIOSIS AND BE THE NEXT HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME.
 |
| 1. Head-parellel-to-the-ground Posture. Very bad for neck. Can cause neck to break in the near future. |
|
 |
| 2. Typical myopia posture. Can cause cataracts and premature aging of eyeballs. |
 |
| 3. No-neck-isaac-chew posture. Makes you look like an neckless Isaac Chew. |
Anyway, I found this new super funny manga!!!! HAAHHAHAHAAH ITS CALLED GINTAMA!!!! It actually means "Silver Soul", but can be loosesly translated as "Silver Balls". LOL Everyone keeps complaining to the author about the title. Fortunatley, it's not R-rated at all, but the people are rather weird, saying things like "I don't think I'll ever get a wife becasue I have a hairy ass." READ IT!!!!!!!
Okay bye gonna eat mah apple strudel