YAWWWWWWW TODAY WAS SO BORING IT REALLY WAS A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!! Except for 8am-10am. Played UNO with DA AQUA GANG + Si Xuan + Lockin + Jerm + others. And watched K: Memory of Red!!!! :D The graphics were so beautiful!!! Heeeeee there were a few R-rated scenes but thankfully, Lockin used her lightning-speed reflexes to grab the mouse and skip the gross parts!!
OHYEAH I feel so happy today! Some translators finally got around to translating the new chapters of Btooom!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I SAVOURED EVERY PANEL. Ryouta and Himiko finally revealed their love to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the most touching part is that they didn't have THE THING and it was so innocently romantic! And the killer kid appeared in chapter 51! He almost got killed but unfortunatey, he survived and killed an old man. :(
E-broadcast! OMG IT WAS A SERIOUS WASTE OF TIME FOR ME. I feel bad saying this but I really didn't do anything, and the group didn't even need my help! And I photoshopped 2 pictures for NUTHIN they weren't even used :((((( and everyone was too stressed/busy to play with me except for jieying and Chua and Lockin when we returned to CS21 :((((((((((((((((((((( It was lonely.
Mah group + a book that I found and changed in CS21