Hai hai mah baby readers! I went to SKOOL today to study!!!!!!!! Naw just kidding I had Chinese consolidation :((((;((((( but it was quite fun! Munkiphase is <3 adorable <3!!! She was so happy telling us about the meaning of 三姑六婆!!!!!! But LOL her happiest moment was when she told us the story of a woman whose b00b surgery failed and her thingamajigs went all the way to her belly LOOOOLL. HAHAHAHAHHAA I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT MUNKIPHASE BECAUSE SHE LOOKED SO DELIGHTED AND HAPPY TALKING ABOUT IT LIKE A KID!!!!!!!
Anyway, contract killer totally sucks now. I'm stuck at level 6!!!! Apparently, to start the next contract, I have to buy a silencer which will only be accessible to me when I reach level 7. And to reach level 7, I have to complete more contracts. Except, I don't have any other contracts left, other than the paid ones. It's a sham!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to spend money on a stupid iPhone game!!!!!! >:(((((
Alright I'm sleepy so nighty-night widdle babies! <3