YAYY I FINALLY GRADUATED FROM SPACE ACADEMY!!!!!! It's about time I guess. My bladder was about to explode. I only went to the toilet once since the flight suit made it hard to pee :'( AHHHHHH I THINK I'LL MISS THE INSTRUCTORS!!!!! Mah favourite instructors are Jason Bush (third guy from left in picture) and Marc (First guy from left). Jason taught us circuits and telemetry and Marc taught us about astronauts. HAHAHAHHA INSTRUCTOR MARC IS LIKE SOME JOLLY FAT GIANT. He showed us a video of a woman who fell into her pool during her wedding!!! LOL and he was saying something during the lecture when I suddenly heard him say "Don't make me take it out....... Ohh yeahhh." IN A CREEPY VOICE LOL. ME AND GRANT AND RYAN WERE THE ONLY ONES LAUGHING HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA. Instructor Jason was nice too!! HAHAHAHAHA HE NATURALLY SAYS "my" and "mah" and "get" as "git"!!!!!!! Ah wish Ah could've gotten an accent like dat :'))) LOL I've forgotten how he looks like. Heehee When I try to think of him, I end up thinking of Mitchell from modern family. Instructor Bradon and Tim Kauffman are nice too but too bad they're not mah favourites. :9
Then I took the MRT home and ate dinner + 3 char siew paos.
Pics: Me and Tim Kauffman and director of DSTA, coffee for astronauts, and space cadets crammed into the Mendel Auditorium at science centre :D