I feel so inferior and frustrated!!!!!! I know this sounds very impulsive and sudden, but I want to build a divergence meter/clock from Steins;gate. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about circuit boards and programming and ANYTHING, except soldering. Well, my Dad knows but he's too lazy to teach me :'( I think it's possible to build it by following the tutorial very closely, but there's another problem: ALL THE COMPONENTS COST $450++++ :'( BAAAAAH SO SAD I THINK I'LL DO IT WHEN I REACH 21 YEARS OF AGE. Oh yeah there's also a chance you'll die while constructing it, since the Nixie tubes are powered by 170 watt batteries!!!!! So scary!!!!!! I feel so tempted to just save up to buy the official divergence meter-clock BUT it costs $700-800 and looks nothing like the anime version. OMG SHEEEEET IM BECOMING AN OTAKU SPENDING ALL MAH MONEY ON ANIME PRODUCTS OMG OMG I BETTER FORGET ABOUT THIS PROJECT!!!!!!!
There was band today! I came up with a few philosphical and deep phrases pertaining to THE YOLK. Sadly, i think only Mousey and Chua understands the true meaning of THE YOLK.
"The yolk is near."
"I smell a yolk."
"WATCH OUT DON'T CRASH INTO THE YOLK."
Please use these phrases whenever you encounter THE YOLK, so as to warn others and give them ample time to prepare and maintain a 8m distance between themselves and THE YOLK.
Divergence meter from Steins;gate!