TODAY WAS SUCH A FUN AND LOVELY DAY!!!!! Went for AFA 2012 + 308 Class outing!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHGH
AFA2012!!!! Woke up at 7am to get ready and met locky and Mousey at 8.40!!!! As expected, Jolene was late ;9 AHHHHHHHHHHHGHH WE JUST WALKED AROUND IN THE BEGINNING. Oh and we played gacha gacha!!! I spent $9 in total on 3 machines!!!!! I got Recruit from Arakawa Under the Bridge, Halloween Chopper from OnePiece and some random character from Ao no Exorcist, whose name I fergot. LOL Locky and Mousey just gacha'd at the Funghi machine. Then Jolene arrived!!!!!!!! And we checked out most of the shops!! LOL WE KEPT LOSING EACH OTHER. HHAHAHHAHAAH AND TAMMY WANTED TO "BRING HOME" THE PIKACHU WHICH WAS STUCK TO THE PARTITIONS WITH VELCRO!!! OH yeah we got K-project goodie bags for free!!! All we had to do was take a picture. But I think in the picture I'm pulling up my pants :'(
I'm too lazy to elaborate on our adventures so I'm skipping to the class outing!
HEEEEEEE WE WERE 45 MINUTES LATE!!!! Mousey came with us too!! :D Everyone was already eating at Just Acia!! Ordered a delicious plate of Sambal Salmon and rice!!!! I NEARLY EXPLODED AFTER EATING THE RICE AND THE COKE FLOAT!!!!!!! I can't believe it was only $8.90! LUNCH WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
After that, we travelled back to expo! Bought a One Piece cushion :D Me and Lockin got separated from Chua and Mousey again LOL.
AWWWWWWW TODAY WAS REALLY A FUN DAY. I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL WITH WORDS!!!!!! Here are some pictures that I took! I don't know why my body looks so twisted and crooked in the class photo :'( AH, and check out the clay model of Hatsune Miku!! It was made by the Indian guy in the background!!!!!!! AMAZING RIGHT?!?