WHAT THE!!!!!! I typed a long post about today on my "iPod touch" but it disappeared?!??!?!? So sucky here it is again:
Made a new friend today!! Her name is Sarah and she's home-schooled :D We talked about anime and school and Lego! It was fun :9
Also, studied math for 3 hours with Hyun Hee today!!!!! Only did 14 questions :((( but we played and chatted and ate lots of food too so it's okay. Hyun Hee said something lovely to me!
HH: It's raining!!!!!! Do you have an umbrella?
Me: Yeah in mah bag.
HH: Oh. I wanted you to say no, so that I can ask you to stay forever!!!!!
Me: AWWWWWWXOXOXOXO <3<3
HEEWEWE I WAS SO TOUCHED.
Granny gave me an entire tin of assorted butter biscuits today <3 Today was lovely.
OMG. I THINK IM BECOMING A DELINQUENT KID. On Friday I went out with mah buddies, on Saturday with Jieying and Jeremy, and today was spent with Hyun Hee!!!!!!! And tomorrow ill be watching the NARUTO movie with wen Xuan!!!!!!!! And next week it's AFA with Chua and NOLICKY and MOUSEY!!!!!!!!! OMG BYE HAVE TO LOCK MYSELF IN MAH ROOM AND TURN BACK INTO A STAY AT HOME KID BYE BYE BYE