Tsk. I feel so annoyed!!!! I know I must study hard, but when I think of my 4.5-hour long intensive math session, I just want to relax and play!!!! :'( Oh yeah another reason why I'm annoyed: I got lured into a facial parlor by a slick saleswoman today!!! My package arrived at the post office yesterday, so I went to hDB hub to collect it at 1pm. Then while I was walking home, carrying my gigantic parcel, a woman suddenly stepped in front of me an refused to let me go forward!!!!! She was all "Little girl, little girl, do you want to get a FACIAL?!?!?" I was so shocked that I pretended to be autistic. OMG I feel so embarrassed thinking about it. I tried to slip away but she followed me to the escalator!!!! Then suddenly, she said "Let me give you something!" And she walked towards her shop, saying "Come along!" And checking every 0.49 seconds to make sure I was following her. So I followed her into her shop which smelled of foot oil and she gave me a Japanese brand facial cream and asked if I wanted to buy a facial coupon which costs $50!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again, I put on my autistic act combined with my homeless hobo act, and she eventually led me out and told me to tell my mom about her shop. WHAT A CREEPO!!!! I'll avoid walking by way from now on!!! Dearest baby readers, please run away whenever you see a slick and oily salesperson looking at you!!! I'm sure you all don't want to be lured into a stinky facial parlor like me! :'(
Mah loot from typo! :9