Aloha BABIES!!!! Today was job-shadowing day!!!!!!!!!!! I shadowed my dad who works as a Pokemon Trainer for 6 hours :) He trained 4 n00b trainers while I just sat at the back of the class munching on chocolate biscuits that I stole from the pantry. My favorite place was and is the pantry. They have jars and jars of assorted biscuits! And boxes and boxes of instant coffee & cereal & milk tea!! Plus, I made friends with the pantry auntie aka the woman who refills the jars and the holder of the KEY TO DA BISCUIT STOREROOM. Anyway, I ate 938737728222 biscuits and drank 2 cups of cereal and 1 cup of milk tea which doesn't seem like a lot but is enough to change the pH in one's stomach to make it suitable for diarrhea. LOLWAIT IM SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT MY DAD'S JOB!! My dad 's job is actually very relaxed! One student was late, and everyone went "Oi you better treat us to lunch today" and he went "okay" and they started talking about diving. Also, they had 4 breaks and one 1.5hour lunch in the 6 hours!!!!!! Oh and everyone talked about random things like Morgan Freeman's death (which turned out to be a hoax) and Why you shouldn't buy and iPad 3 if you already have an iPad 2. I think my Dad's job is perfect for lazy slackers, unfortunately I just have no interest in what was being taught. It was some service management thing. ACK I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO DO A WHOLE POWERPOINT ON THIS EXPERIENCE. From 10-12pm I just thought about the different kinds of ramen available at Ajisen while from 1.30-4 I just researched on Turritopsis Nutricula and fantasized about having a shoujo-manga-style boyfriend. Help.
Anyway, my mom made delicious carbonara and salmon fer dinner today!!!! Yumm :9 <3
Food and pictures of the classroom!