ALOHA MAH BABIES!!!! <\3 I have so many things I wanna talk about but I still have to pack my luggage :O okay ill try to make it quick!!!!
Went shopping with Hyun Hee today!!!! :D LOL We were looking for a specific long-sleeved shirt!!!! (Hyun Hee wanted to get a couple tee but I rejected the idea immediately.) You know those cool kinds that are white in the middle and have colored sleeves? YES THAT ONE!!! HAHAHAHAHA WE WALKE PAST 3 GUYS WEARING IT. And we found quite a few guy stores selling it. From our failure, we learnt one thing: It was a shirt for guys. So we gave up and went back to toa payoh and bout hand sanitizer and Maccy's for dinner. FUN!!!!! OHYEAH and we saw a transgender at Forever 21!!!!!!!! LOL He had rolled the bottom of his shirt to above his tummy and wore high heels. In fact, I thought he was a weird girl until he started talking to his colleague. HAHAHAHHAA AND WHEN WE WENT BACK TO TOA PAYOH WE SAW ANOTHER "GAY". There was this fatass in a pink shirt carrying a pink bag and swaggering in front of us, and Hyun Hee whispered "I think he's gay." THEN WE OVERTOOK HIM AND REALIZED HE HAD A CHEST AND WAS JUST A MACHO AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL WE COULNDT STOP LAUGHING. Then we went home! :D
My parents brought me to OG next! OMG I really think I'm a speed demon like Mao. We arrived 30 minutes before OG closed and I still managed to buy 2 track pants, 1 pair of shorts, 1 long sleeved shirt and 3 br@s. Urgh it cost $200 in total :(( OBS seriously sucks I could have spent the money on other more important things like books or cool stuff online. Anyway, my greatest fear is not having enough clothes for camps. I would rather die than re-wear any of my clothes :'( OHYEAH BOOHOHOOHOHOO I FEEL SAD FOR GURLZ HAVING THEIR ************* SO SAD RIP YOU'LL DIE THERE :'((((((((
Urgh gonna sleep early. My tummy hurts!!!!! Bye, and see you all in a week's time! <3