YARGH BELIEVE IT OR NOT I DREW FOR 4 HOURS STRAIGHT DURING AEP TODAY!!!!!! Omg my wrist and fingers are aching. IM GONNA BE A CRIPPLE 4 LYFE ;'(((( And I made 5 pages of notes for the entire QA booklet today. FIVE. F-I-V-E. The lazy me is officially gone! Study study study.
I feel so guilty for not updating as frequently! I just get tired so easily now! :( I really can't wait for ASSCRACK week to be over. Maybe I'll have a basketball party!!?!? THEN WE CAN ALL PLAY BASKETBALL TOGETHER AND BE HEALTHY AND UNFAT. Oh let me tell you something that happened a few hours ago!!!! While taking a bath just now, I nearly burst into tears. Can you guess why?!?!?!? IT'S BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT THE MOMENT I STEP OUT OF THE SHOWER, THE WORLD WILL FORCE ME TO STUDY AND STUDY AND STUDY AND STUDY AND ETC ETC ETC. So I took an hour-long bath. I feel squeaky clean nao :9
SO EXCITED. Going to get an iPhone5 soon!!!!!! Was supposed to get it yesterday but stupid Singtel is useless. Checked today too but they only had the 64GB $700 iPhone left :( I only need a 16GB one!!! In fact, all my stuff is only 8 GB :( HALP I DON'T WANT MY PRECIOUSSSSSS MEASAGES TO DISAPPEAR ILL CRY IF THEY DO!!!!! SAD
Okay bye gonna do bio notes now <3