YOYOYO BABY READERS!!!!! The papers today were average. Chemistry was easy and LA was hard so they cancel each other out and become average!
DRANK SLARPEE WITH HYUN HEE AFTER SCHOOL!!! LOL We bought waffles too because it was so aromatic that the scent flooded our nostrils and stimulated the production of dopamine in our brains. Then we sat at the "gangster spot" and talked about running away from home. LOL I THINK WE REALLY BECAME GANGSTERS FOR A MOMENT THERE. Ahhhhh I love talking to Hyun Hee! And we're also going out on Sunday to buy OBS stuff :'( SAD.
YAYATATA Met my ex-husband aka MATH for 3 hours today. Even though we've broken up, I think I still love Math. So sad I feel like crying :'( But I'm afraid we're just not compatible <\3 OHYEAH MET PEETA AGAIN. LOL I walked into the center just in time to see Peeta trip over the bumpy flooring. HAHAHHA I WANT TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH HIM. I don't mean it when I say we're math rivals. He's already in Jc afterall. MY MATH RIVAL IS DIS FAT CUTE BOY WHO SMILED AT ME ONCE RARGH ILL BEAT YOU ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finished reading the super gross R-rated manga aka the LITCHI HIKARI CLUB. The plot is actually really sad and bittersweet, but if you're planning to read it, BEWARE!!!!!!!!! There are 2 scenes showing g@y s3x and 639371829362720 gory killing scenes. Ugh I feel scarred for LYFE. So I'm reading this cute and innocent manga aka MAJIN TANTEI NOUGAMI NEURO now!! OMG I felt a sense of déjà vu. Have I talked about this before?!? Anyway Locky tammy told me that the ending will be really really emotional so I'm only going to resume reading after math tomorrow!! :D AH MUST STUDY
Picture of my SLARPEE and a pigeon flying.