YAYAYYAAY TODAY WAS SO FUN!!! Had lunch at Starbucks with BBY JieYing and Lockin!!!!! :DD Had white chocolate mocha and a cinnamon bagel which was ultra delicious :9 LOL Joshua was there too! We stalked Joshua&co. from the second level >:) HAHHAAHHAHA BOYS ARE SO WEIRD. They eat lunch at a cafe without even talking. I wonder if they have some sort of telepathic ability?!? That would be cool. I know for a fact that gurls do not have such powers, sadly.
I feel like crying. I don't think I'll ever be able to play my grade 8 song aka Allegro molto e con brio by Beethoven because 1) I'm always asleep before bar 3 and 2) I haven't even reached the nice and grand part yet. And I feel sad for my family and neighbors because they have to hear me play the same rubbish everyday, which is pretty sad because even I am tired of my own playing. In fact, I'm tired of everything. I was I was naturally talented like Atin so I can play beautiful exciting songs like Cohen's Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!! No, I'm not going to post the song here, I already posted it 2 months ago. YAAAAAWWWW BORING
OOOOOOOOOO TOMAOLO IS MARKS CHECKING DAY!!!!! Must remember to wear my knee socks like a kawaii DESUDESU JAPANEESU GYAL <3
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RECOMMEND ME SOME NICE HORROR MANGA SINCE ITS HALLOWEEN