Last night I had a super duper scary and long dream!!!!!!! :((( I dreamt that everyone in our cohort (including widdle mousey) was at some OBS camp! But it was super terrible because it was nighttime and we were forced to sleep in these weird underground mausoleums. AND THE MAUSOLEUMS WERE SUPER SUPER SCARY. All the watches went into their designated mausoleums, except for Marco Polo. We hung around the entrance and didn't dare to go in. SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE STARTED SCREAMING AND RUNNING OUT OF THE MAUSOLEUMS WHILST SOBBING AND TRYING TO CLAW EACH OTHER OUT OF THE WAY. There were wisps of blue thingamajigs that clung to their clothes and hair. One of the little tendrils suddenly turned into a tattered old ghost with moldy skin and empty eye sockets!!!!!!!!!! Everyone ran to the helipad. DON'T ASK ME HOW A HELIPAD SUDDENLY APPEARED, IT WAS JUST THERE. All of us screamed and waved our hands and tried to get the helicopters flying above to save us. Did I mention that we were on an isolated island? From where we were standing, I could see the stormy sea. Armed soldiers wearing bulletproof vests and balaclavas jumped down from the helicopters. Help had arrived!! Everyone ran to them with their arms outstretched, crying and laughing as they thought about escaping. BUT TO OUR SHOCK AND HORROR, THE SOLDIERS POINTED THEIR MACHINE GUNS AT US AND GUNNED EVERYONE DOWN!!!!!! RATATATTATATATATAT THERE WERE BLOODY BODIES FALLING EVERYWHERE. IT FELT SO REAL AND WAS SO TRAUMATIZING. Marco Polo, one of the last groups, ducked down and stopped moving. A masked man (whom I assume was the leader) shouted "THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE, LINE UP HERE IN YOUR WATCHES." And the survivors lined up. We were forced to shout out the name of our watch. Everything felt like a dream. Well I mean it felt real, but dreamy in a real kind of way, like when you see your friends die in front of you. I sat next to Mousey and Ethan but we didn't talk because we were afraid of getting shot. "YOU!!!!!" Masked rider 555 pointed at me. My heart nearly stopped beating. THEN!!! I realized he was pointing at the boy behind me. The boy stood up. I could hear him sniffle. The masked man'a gun clicked. Then RATATATATATTATATA-
I woke up. The sky was still dark. Sleep is a mysterious thing, and despite having had such a bad dream just seconds ago, I drifted back to sleep...
We were still at the helipad. But the masked man and co. were gone. For some strange reason, I felt compelled to walk around and check out the shack ahead of me. DON'T ASK ME HOW A SHACK SUDDENLY APPEARED I REALLY DON'T KNOW. I walked in and saw.... TANKS AND TANKS FULL OF GIGANTOROUS MONSTER SLUGS WITH GAPING MOUTHS LINED WITH DISGUSTEROUS FLABBY TEETH :6 Suddenly, I heard a nomming sound at my feet. There was a gigantic slug at my feet trying to eat a cockroach that was just centimeters away from my foot. It snapped it up in a millisecond. I turned my head and saw my dear pet pikachu lying on the floor. LOL STRANGELY, PIKACHU REALLY FELT LIKE MY REAL PET IN THE DREAM!!! I ran towards it and pulled it close to me, but it felt too...light. I looked down and saw......... THE BOTTOM PART OF MY PIKACHU WAS MISSING!!!!! There was just a bloody piece of bone which was the spine and chunks of flesh dangling from the main torso and blood gushing out all over my shoes. It was so scary and sad that I nearly cried. The monster slug had eaten my pikachu!!!! I turned, and saw it slithering after me. I RAN OUT OF THE SHACK AND RAN AND RAN AND RAN. Then I met Jieying!!!!! She was all "Why're you all out of breath?" And I went "YOU HAVE TO KILL IT!!!!!!" And she stomped on the slug and it opened its GIGANTOROUS mouth and I thought it was going to chew up jieying's leg like a gummy worm but.......
I woke up for real this time. I know it sounds like an incredibly stupid and ridiculous dream but it was really scary when I was experiencing it!!!!! LOL I feel so stupid for writing such a long post about such a dumb thing. BYE.