Yawww I had a nice dream last night! Well It wasnt entirely nice, but at least it was long and fun! :) I'm not going to elaborate on this dream in case all of you think I'm stupid :( Anyway, I met a boy named Kirisaki who was ridiculously strong, and we went around killing monsters everywhere!! The fighting was so intense that i banged my head on the wall (accidentally)!!! But he became evil and hurt everyone in the end :( Then somehow the dream ended and I woke up. The name Kirisaki sounded familiar to me, so I searched it on google and found out that there's a school in Kuroko no Basuke named Kirisaki Daichi!!!! Ahhhhh I guess my brain was just reminding me of how much I love Kuoko no Basuke <3
Kuroko no Basuke (Kuroko's basket) is seriously good. I haven't liked a manga this much since one piece!! All of you should go read it!!!
OHyeah Played Mann vs Machine with Tam Lockin at 12 last night LOL. It was so super fun!!!! We bagged a great team, and managed to complete one mission!!!! HAHAHAHHA I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED. Then I ate Maggi noodles and went to sleep.