Avenue Q is coming back to Singapore!!!! I once had a friend who managed to sneak into Avenue Q, and from that day onwards, she sang "THE INTERNET IS FOR Pr0N" at least 2 times a day.
Today we had MOCK NUREMBURG TRIALS!!!! AHHHHHH I DID TERRIBLY MS SONG'S NOSTRILS WERE FLARED AND HER FOREHEAD WAS WRINKLY DURING MY TURN!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I feel so stupid! G3egeGegegeGe OMG I dont want to think about it anymore!! Heheee lockin brought a super cool real gavel!! Everyone is so lazy! They bugged the counsels for their speeches after the whole thing. POOR BBY LOIN EVERYONE SHOULD DO THEIR WORK ON THEIR OWN!!
Also, MI TEST! It was SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HARD!! I always thought that I was good at MI but I totally didnt know what to write for nearly all the questions :'( OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI finally gave up 10 minutes to the end and started doing bio with Wu Jieying :')
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA WATCHED THIS GROSS VIDEO OF A FATASS RECOMMENDED BY ETHAN AND MY PARENTS SAW SO NOW THEY THINK I LIKE BUTTS <3 Well, I do actually <3333333
OH YEAH I FEEL SO ANNOYED AT THE NEW BAND JUNIORS!!!! Leira S Gnow told me that this batch has "lots of potential" but truth be told, THEY SUCK. No offense, but even Hyun Hee cringed when she walked past the bandroom. PLUS, some dumb kiddos glared at me with disdain when I walked past them because I looked sweaty!! DUMB ANNOYIBNG *$*%@#($ And the only person I know is the gurl who smells like egg yolk. I FEEL VERY SCARED. I think she's really nice, but I don't want her to join band! I'll suffocate every friday :'( Fortunately, we maintained a 7m distance between us today so I didnt have to smell her.
HAHAHHA Jieying taught me a trick to make people wear deodorant! She told me to pretend to be a boy and write a love letter to [THE STINKBOMB] saying "Hey [STINKBOMB]! I'm really interested in you and I like you a LOT, but what really turns me off is your smell........" HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA APPARENTLY, IT WORKED ON SOMEONE IN JIEYING'S PRIMARY SKOOL!!! LOL
Going to read Area no Kissy, this romance soccer manga about boys who go kissy kissy on the soccer field recommended by Lockin, so here's my all time favourite video from youtube! I've seen it at least 20 times already! <3