YAAAAAAAA YUMY YUM YUMSIES TODAY WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DELICIOUS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE CRYING WITH JOY WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT AHHHHHHHHH
Ate peking duck and MAH <3 DIM SUM <3 at Asia Grand!! IT WAS SO SUPER SUPER YUMMY I LOVE DIM SUM!! But the custard bun was very bad. It didnt melt in my mouth like the one from Imperial, and the taste was only o-kay. And peking duck! I LOVE PEKING DUCK TOO IT WAS SO SUPER SUPER SUPER FRAGRANT AND SAVOURY MMMMMMMMMM :9' The prawn in beancurd skin (xia fu pi juan) was also very delicious! I remember buying it from suntec city every Sunday in the past :')
After that, mah parents and i walked back to the car! It was parked at Bras Besah Complex. I MET JOSHUA TAN THERE! Well, technically speaking, I didnt meet him. I was just walking along the uncovered area when I heard someone shout "EUNICE". Heheeee dont tell Joshua this, but I thought it was Park at first since it sounded so gay. I looked around, but didnt see anything. Then I heard it again. "EUNICE!!!!!" HAHHAAHAH THEN I LOOKED UP. I saw a tiny head with pointy ears on the 4th level that vaguely resembled Joshua!! IT WAS JOSHUA!!!! HAHAAHAAHAAHA HIS VOICE WAS SO LOUD THAT MY PARENTS WENT "Wa, so loud ah."
 |
| I waved back and went home. |
After that was Granny's barfday!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HAD A DELICIOUS MEAL AGAIN. THERE WAS SO MUCH FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought there would be XO XO CHILI CRAB but there wasn't :'( Instead, there was a gigantic pig's trotter!! And tofu with beancurd skin! And drunken curried prawns! And steamed groupaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! :'9 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM DROOLING ALLL OVER MAH LAPTOP <3
Okay thats all for today!!! Ugh have to prepare for mock trials TOMAOLO but I feel like eating. And reading. And watching videos. HYUK HYUK BYE BABIES