YO CHIKA BOW WOW BABY READERS!! Today was such a lovely day!!!!! :9 I did absolutely nothing in the afternoon.
ARGH MAH SISSY IS BECOMING A DELINQUENT. She came home at 4 last night!! 4!!!!! As in 4AM!!!!!!! Humph but I guess it's excusable this time as she's doing CIP at the Night Festival. Hehee I went for it today!! It was super super COOL. Even better than the JMAF 2 years ago, which was SUPER SUPER SUPER COOL. I literally sat there for 3 hours reading manga <3 Anyway, There was this big room with walls filled with little paper notes!!! I did one too! Try to see if you can spot it :D Argh I should've gone to the fluorescent origami flowers room!!! My sissy told me about it later on when i met her at SOTA. Oh yeah but before that I went to check out the Mylar show too!! Basically, there's a suspended platform with WATER in it, and the dancers sort of just jump around and dance in it. But the cool part is that you can see everything from below! And at one point, the crew lowered the platform such that the audience could touch it!!!! It was really cool, unfortunately I was standing too far away :-(( OHhhhh And the night lights!! It was like a projection on the building itself!! ARGH EVERYTHING WAS JUST REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND BRIGHT AND COOL :D








Ahh But the best part of today was the dinner! Had a totally delicious dinner at Saveur :9 It was seriously seriouslt ssssseriouslY DELICIOUS. For starters, I ordered pan fried foie gras with lentils & salmon confit with this weird apple salad! THE SALMON CONFIT WAS JUST.........BOOOOOOOOOM. FLAVOUR BURST. Sort of like smoked salmon, but more tender. And the seasoning only made it better. But the foie gras.. :\ The texture was good, i'll have to admit, with a crispy outer layer and creamy insides. But the flavor was too rich for my taste :6 It assaulted my sensory glands!!!!!!!! And the lentils sucked. But the main dishes were superb!!!!!!! Tried a little of the duck confit, Chicken roulade with foie gras stuffing, and this fish thing (I forgot the name :( ). Assuming that the duck confit is the signature dish, I have to say that Saveur does indeed exceed the expectations set before it. The duck confit was the best in terms of EVE&RYTHING. AGH IM DROOLING AGAIN UGH I HAVE TO STOP TALKING AND THINKING ABOUT SAVEUR!!!!

And thats pretty much it! Nights mah widdle babies!