</3 Math...
HALLO!!!
Today wAs such a nutty day!!!! HEHEHeee Everyone was measuring their face to see if they had the golden ratio :DD And.......the people with a ratio close to the golden ratio are...... LOIN LOCKIN AND JEREMY!!!!!! URGH I WANT TO ACHIEVE THE RATIO OF BEAUTY AND PURE PERFECTION!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH
I feel so emotional today ;'( Remember Ed*o**, the boy I met at band camp?!?!?!? (I dedicated a post to him quite long ago) I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER THOUGHT HE WAS COOL!!!!! >:((((( HE'S BECOME A TOTAL HOOLIGAN GANGSTER SUPER GROSS EVEN WORSE THAN THE GAY HE WAS IN THE PAST!!!!!!!! YECH I FEEL SO TRAUMATIZED THAT'S IT I'LL BECOME A NUN LIKE SISTER WHEN I GROW UP.
Poem: My ideal boy
Oh, oh, oh, oh (x7)
With hair as soft as a baby's blanket
And hands as wide as a basketball,
Tower over me like a 100-story carpark
And feed me Kentucky Fried Chicken.
If you do that, if you do that,
I'll accept your LOOOOOOVE!!!!
Oh oh oh oh (x7)
UNFF I CAN'T GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!! LIFE IS SO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry for suffering from a relapse of the hormonal syndrome!!!! :'((
CHINESE TEST TOMORROW NITEZ