"Even though I'm real scared, I will begin to walk!"
I really like this phrase from SID's new song! Regardless of whatever circumstance you are in, don't be afraid to muster up the courage to press on! Well, it can be interpreted like that even though in the song it's about leaving a woman....
As expected, today was really fun :) Even though I like the holidays, I like my friends more. Thanks alot for the great day, my lovelies <3
Umm...I feel strange. For some reason, my mind is in a mess and I feel so conflicted.
Yes I feel like this! Can you see this fella's anguished expression? My gut feels queasy, and I feel like a waterbomb with too much water. I can't stand it I seriously hate being a stupid annoying pubescent teenage gurl.
OMG HAHHAAAAH I totally forgot that I was playing Shostakovich's piano concerto No.1 in the background and went to turn on SID's song!! AHAHAHAHAHA IT SOUNDED LIKE HEAVY METAL.
Okay bye