Yawww (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) Buonanotte mah widdle baby readers! Ugh I can't stand having long nails!!! Tried playing the piano and my nails got stuck in the gaps >:'(( It really hurt!!!!!!!!
Okay finally cut dem extra keratin bits
Relationships. Its a really beautiful word isn't it? For me, it feels like relationships are made of tiny sub-atomic particles that go wherever they want. At times, everything is a huge mess and the particles fly everywhere, but at other times, they stabilize and form very nice bonds. All I want is for my relationships to always be the latter.
Oh yeah REAL DISGUSTING INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED TODAY: The boy who stole my seat stank up the whole tuition centre!!! I nearly died when I stepped into class, but being the civilized human that I am, I didnt say anything. 90% of the class was trying to inhale as little oxygen as possible. Then this girl walked in and shouted, "MY GOD THE CLASSROOM STINKS. I COULD SMELL IT FROM THE CORRIDOR." HAHAAAAHA OMG I THINK THE BOY FELT EMBARRASSED BECAUSE HE PUT ON HIS SWEATER NOT LONG AFTER THAT HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. Then at the end of the class, after he had gone home, this other boy who sat infront of him told the teacher "It wasn't me who stank up the place!!!" And everyone agreed that it was the boy-who-stole-my-seat. :'( I feel really bad for him now, and I think the smell will still be there next week when i return ARGH :( Dear boys, please put on your boy deodorant BECAUSE YOU SMELL LIKE A FRIGGIN TRASH CAN IF YOU DON'T. UGH. ESPECIALLY DISGUSTINGLY HEALTHY AND SPORTY BOYS.
I feel like eating pork ribs from Tony Roma's :'( EVERYTHING on the menu there is heavenly. I especially love the potato skins and baby back ribs <3 AHHHHHHHHHH I ACCIDENTALLY DROOLED ON THE KEYBOARD :'(