Hehehehe I love to read everyone's blogs before typing a post!! I feel especially inspired whenever I read about things I can relate to. AUHHH Dear babies, sorry for not posting yesterday!!!! I was ill and barf'd 4 times and didn't get to eat the delicious chili crab that mah momma made. ;'( I really feel like crying my mom rarely makes food that I like, and when she does I am always unable to eat it :'((((( Anyway, ChanSY is preggers?!?!? I want to see the fetus!!! Omg that makes me sound like some voodoo embryo stealer :6 Anyway, AEP just ended and I feel so happy'!!!!! Everyone's drawings are really improving :) All of us worked on our storyboard :9 And we did a short storyboard for this scenario:
"John has been hit by a car and is lying motionless on the street. A woman cries "OMG HIS DEAD!!" His father pushes past the crowd and fell to his knees. "WHY JOHN, WAAAAAIIIII?!?""
Yes, there were so many grammatical errors that it took all of my willpower to restrain my fist from flying out and giving Ms Ding an uppercut. Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of my storyboard :( Lockin's and Sherlyn's were so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHEHEHHEHEHE AEP IS REALLY FUN! LOL Fatty S.Foo wanted to take a picture of my "everyone poops" jacket and put it on tumblr to be cool, but 2 bad 2 sad I slouched backward and refused to let her take a picture!!! LOL ME AND ETHAN AND NOBODY VANDALIZED THE WINDOWSILL OF JH301 BUT SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER SECRET NO TELLING ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is singular!!!!!!! STIOP SAYUING "DO ANYONE..."!!!!! I FEEL SO MAD CHINNYARSE HAS SPREAD THE DO-EVERYONE VIRUS TO DING HIS GURLFREN!!!!!! Urgh.
OMG RIGHT SHERLYN FOUND LIN SENSEI'S BLOG AND TWITTER. HAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH HE'S REALLY SO GULLIBLE. He thinks "Teacher, I handed in my work but u didn't mark leh." means "I take pride in my work, so please take pride in marking it too." But as a student, I know that it actually means "I didn't hand in my work so I'm just gonna pretend its yer fault!!!!" HAHAHHAHHAHA IM GONNA CONTINUE READING IT LATER
Teehee I wanted to write more about my lovely day but I can smell my dinner, so bye!!!