ALOHA MAH TAKO TAKO BBYS. Yesterday was such a fun day! :D ME AND JIEYING COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE FLAT FACES THAT I DREW LOL HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Today was such a busy day! In fact, this entire week is going to be extremely hectic! :( HAAHHAHA EVERYONE IN MAH BABY BIO GROUP WAS MAD AT FAT JEREMY FOR NOT BRINGING THE STUFF!!! Oh well, we just have to do everything tomorrow I guess :') Then I lost all my forms and forgot to do mah zuo Wen and left mah shoes in class and bby phone in da car and forgot a lot of things for no reason :'( And I lost my precioussssss supe glue. Now my momma will scold me for being so forgetful!! HALP MY PARNTS KEEP SCOLDING ME FOR BEIN FORGETFUL I FEEL LIKE CRYING IT'S NOT MAH FAULT!!!!! ITS MY FAT BRAIN IT ONLY REMEMBERS IMPORTANT STUFF :'( OHYEaH And I left my super duper über important baby wallet at the raintree cafe!!!!!!! Thankfully, Huimin and Richelle found it and told Ethan who told me, so I got it back in the end ;'))) I feel so touched!!!! They went through so much trouble to return mah baby to me!! I want to be a honest and good person too (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
Then..... AEP!!! HAHAHAHA IT WAS SO FUN WE DID PHOTOSHOP THINGIES TODAY. LOL Me and widdle mousey Sherlyn edited this image of a skeleton (skele) and watched tutorials created by our teacher ms Ding!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA MS DING IS SUCH A WEIRDO. At the end of one video, she was like "I'm sure all of you have done something naughty to my little skele..." in a creepo voice HAHAHAHHAHA.
OMG I WANT TO WRITE MORE BUT MY MOM JUST WALKED INTO THE ROOM BYE