Aloha in Hawaii mah darling baby readers!! The weather today (32 degrees) is normal for a sunny tropical island like Singapore. Please remember not to overdress and get a heatstroke at this time of the year!
Yaaaaaaww Just woke up from my 1 hour nap!!! I had such a strange dream!!!!!!! I dreamt that everyone was in this gigantic marbled Versailles-style toilet which was very beautiful!! There were shower heads suspended from the ceiling and fragrant bar soaps everywhere <3 For some reason we were all in the shower area (Nothing R-rated here, everyone was wearing their clothes except Hyun Hee who was wearing a green garbage bag and a matching shower cap). Hyun Hee was telling me about her baby dog when suddenly a cleaner lady who vaguely resembled Liu Munkiphase popped her head in and told us to take a bath. THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No, you guessed wrong, nobody took off their clothes) The shower came on and there were soap bubbles everywhere and the whole place smelled like delicious cupcakes and goat's milk!!!!! It was so magical I feel like crying when I think of it I dont think I'll ever get to smell such an aromatic scent ever again <\3 But it was a nice dream <3
I went for math tuition today!! Mah lovely teacher gave me delicious fruity nuggety whatchamacalits and pink guava juice! Then I went to buy pencil caps!! OH DEAR READERS I WAS CAUGHT IN A DILEMMA FOR SO LONG. I was contemplating whether to buy a $2.80 pack with 12 caps or a $2.00 pack with 14 caps!!!!!!!! In the end I chose the 14 caps pack because it was prettier <3 OMG DAMMIT I SOUND STUPID I CHOSE IT BECAUSE IT WAS COOLER.
GARBAGE IS FR*GGIN COMING TO SINGAPORE SO DRAG YO LAZY ASS*S DOWN TO FORT CANNING PARK OR I'LL WHUP UR ARS*S