The swear word of the day is: "Wanker". It originates from Australia and is basically a gross word. Hmm?!?!? YOU DON'T LIKE IT?!?!? WANKER!!!!!!!!!!
Today was such a rushed day!!! Woke up late and totally forgot about band, plus I forgot to send my IH essay to meself >;'((( At 1pm, I had to rush back to boarding, turn on mah baby lappie, send the email, then go to th library to print it out!!! And unfortunately, the computer that I used was a crappyass computer!!!! So I had to borrow a thumbdrive from auntie Molly and print it out. But she didn't have a stapler!!!!! So I had to say "Psssst" to a senior -who had his earpiece plugged in- a thousand times to borrow a stapler and even then he looked annoyed (;'( sorry!!!) Then I rushed to fatass Song's lettertray and slotted it in at 1:30 ;')))) Unfortunately, I was late for Chinny's class!!!! But fortunately, it was an easy topic and Hairy Moleman asked me to present a question on th board!! I got it correct so he let me off!!! YAY LUCKY
Then we had National Day celebration dinner1!!!! I ate till I nearly exploded ;'(( My favouritest part was when everyone sang home <3 It felt so homely and I created some beautiful actions to accompany the song. Mah tablemates did it 11% of the time <3 the remaining 89% was spent picking their noses. WANKERS.
BORED-2-DEATHN+ NAO STUDY PREP IS USELESS ALL I DO IS SEARCH THREADLESS AND WRITE BLOG POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BARGEHH EVERYONE IS BEING HARDWORKING I SHOULD TOO RIP NITEZ