Aloha MAH baby readers!!! WAHHHHHH THE ONE THING I HATE ABOUT BOARDING IS THAT NO BABY READERS WILL READ THIS SAD 13-9-2012 POST ON 13-9-2012!!!!! Because we're all in prison!!!!!! AND PRISON HAS NO WI-FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SHOT SOME FATASSES WITH MAH CLARINET-ROCKET-LAUNCHER THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!! FAT FAT FAT FAT FATTT
Hhehehehe Today was such a weird and perverted day!!!!!! Me and JieYing my ultimate BFT (Best Friend Temporarily) vandalized another garbage postcard and took two naked woman ones again!! HEEEHEHEEE. Crazy Jie Ying kept talking about the Human Centipede!! So We read the synopsis during BIO class!! (Actually, I have read the synopsises of H.C one and two before, which is why I refused to show her the second one). Then she became mentally unsound the end
AND OMG. Our dear precious baby fat jolene is going to start reading 50 shades of Grey!!!!! HALP Innocent Fatass mojojojo will learn about disgusting stuff and BDSM!!!!! OMGOMGOMG SO SAD!!!!!! AND GROSS
Oh, and we had clarinet MASTERCLASS today!! Our teacher, Mr Seow, is very kind and good-looking!! He looks a little like Steven Jobs and Tom Cruise, but with less meat :'(((( And he plays the oboe magnificently!!!! My soul nearly sprang out of my body when I heard him play! AHHHHHHHHH
Then we went for astronomy at night! Wai Kit the senior taught us how to identify Scorpio, Vega & Altair, and Sagittarius (Which actually looks like a teapot!)! Then he zoomed in on Antares (A red star AKA the "head" of Scorpio) and let us see it through the gigantic telescope. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! There's really no way to properly describe it, but it resembled a ball of light, with red and yellow light rays sort of shooting out. And apparently, a meteor shower's happening right now! But we won't really see it because of the cloudy skies in Singapore :'( If I see a shooting star, I know what I'll definitely wish for! I'll wish that all the people dear to me will ne'er ever leave me! :)
Pictures! Recommended food-o-the-day (Veggie crackers and chocilets), clarinet section in the IS lab, and the gigantic telescope with a Korean man (Cho Hyun Hee) in the way.