HEEEHEEEEEEEEE DEAR BABY READERS THIS IS A PUBESCENT R21 POST READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!!!!!
Today was the weirdest most hormonal day in my whole entire lyfe!!! Everyone was so perverted in AEP today!!!! OMG they're all finally undergoing puberty!!! Anyway, everyone had to design a completely original humanoid character. Well, actually it was pretty normal at first. Everyone just tried out different equations (e.g: Man+TV, Man+dragon, Man+fish etc.). Oh, and for some reason, the topic of 50 SHADE5 0F GR*Y CAME UP!!!!! Urghrggggfgfgrfg
OH and back to the topic of the assignment! IT WAS SO AWKWARD BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHETHER TO DRAW A MALE OR A FEMALE. (Implicit meaning: Boys have the thing. Girls have the other thing.) So we discussed how to draw B00B5!!! Andrea's drawing was the best. Because she is a pervert ;'((( But I decided to draw a male in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR UNKNOWN REASONS. But there was the problem of the male thing!!! >:(((( And truth be told, I don't want to give my character underpants!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE CASTRATING HIM >:(((((((( Anyway, we stayed back and LPG taught us how to do the proportions and "vitals" :)))))))) The explanation was gross, and it contained words like "well-endowed" and "allowance"(if I'm drawing undiepants), so you should be able to get the gist of it.
DEAR READERS PLEASE DON'T THINK IM A PERVERT OR ANYTHING!!!! IM AN ART STUDENT SO NUDITY WILL BE A RECURRING THEME IN MY POSTS FROM NOW ON :;((((((
I think if ChanSY starts teaching us about IT, my posts will stop being so hormonal. She keeps talking about dumb goal setting >:((( I want to hear about it! IT! IT!!!!!!!!!!
Unrelated funny incident of the day:
I was at the lift lobby waiting for a lift. A lift arrived and Ili walked out. The lift stank :( But I was in a rush so I just walked in and fanned the air. Suddenly, the lift stopped at level 6 and a group of Solarians came in. Then they asked me if I farted ;'((((((((( THE END.
NITEZ
Pics: Cool proportion drawing by Lee Pheng Guan and the head of my final sketch! :)