I feel so emotional. My friend, Jimmy Liu Rui Dong, is leaving for Lake Forest Academy in Chicago. We're not super duper close or anything, but we've had fun times together in 308. I remember when I volunteered to bug Jimmy for his Chinese compo. I remember telling him to study hard so that he won't get kicked out of NjC. I remember helping him (only a little) with his bio after school. I remember when Chan Jen Wuu stole his stuff while he was asleep during LA. I remember the way he presented his speech. Jimmy, you've been a real good friend, and even though you cuss alot, deep down, I know you're actually a very nice boy. Oh yeah, and I drew a caricature of him for Funtasia. :') I wish I had spent more time on our friendship. I wish we had been closer. Thanks alot for the great memories you've given to everyone in 308, 2012!! We won't ever forget you Jimmy AKA Jackson Chase!! :'))
I feel so sad. I don't ever want to part with any of my friends, much less my best friends. In this lifetime, I want to have friendships that will last for decades, and I hope all mah baby friends out there won't give up on the relationship we have now. I too, will hold on to all the people dear to me. And now, let me bid farewell with a word of advice: Life's short. Cherish all that you have before it's too late.