HALP BABY READERS I'VE BEEN SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!! While I was washing Lego today, my sister said in a very serious tone, "Yunise....I have to show you something." and I was like "Whut" and she went "HEEEEEREEEE!!!!" and she shoved this piece of paper with a picture of a woman's butt (THAT part) into my face!!!!! Apparently, its her art homework or something?!?! YECK. OMG IM GONNA PUKE. DEAR READERS, DON'T TAKE ART WHEN YOU GO TO SH!!!!!!!!
Ew I just found an insect in my pumpkin dessert.
Oh yeah, formal dinner!! My mom actually got this super elegant and rustly layered turquoise dress for me but I was too fat to fit into it ;'(((((( ARGH I FEEL SO SAD IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! So I chose another one which I thought was pretty okay, but mah sissy said it sucked and I looked like shit in it!!!!!!!!!!! ;'((((((((( WAAAHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. OOOOOHH. I HAVE TO GO ON A DIET. I tried out the band concert outfit today!!! I LOOKED LIKE A F*CKING FAT CLOWN. HALP HOW DOES ONE LOSE 5 KG IN 2 DAYS HAAAAAAAALPPPP
Heehee celebrated mah Granddaddy's BARFDAY!!! AND OMG SAW MAH BABY BROTHER DRIVE THEM HOME!!! *SNIFF* HE'S ALL GROWN UP NOW!!! <3
Ugh. Doing. My. AEP. Homework. Nitezzzz