HALP I keep seeing Jeremies everywhere!!!!!!!!!! Bobbity bobbity bob Is jeremy's hair the new fad NAO?!? I almost screamed "HI JERM" to a weirdo who looked like Jeremy >:(((
OOOOOO IM SO BORED SLEPT FOR 1 HOUR!!!! Stalking my most hated website I.e: 9gag always makes me so sleeeeeepy. Ariel AKA my blog's 2nd most ardent fan is a pervert!!! She said "DAT ASS" to me!!!!!!!!!! HALP NJCIANS ARE ALL PERVERTS. WE'RE ALL BECOMING PERVERTS. HAAAAAAAAAAALPPPPP. Which reminds me, when is ChanSY gonna cover the s3x topic in PD?!? I can't believe we're still at goal setting. And I heard that my primary skool's secondary branch forces all their students to watch an abortion video so they will think twice about having pre-marital s3x!!!! SO GROSS. LOL I would tell you all more about the other gross stories I hear about that skool but this paragraph is gross enough so I'll write about those another day!!
YAWWWWW STILL WAITING FOR SPIRE TO START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIDJU KNOW?!? IF YOU DON'T GET A SUITOR BY AGE 16, YOU'LL BE SINGLE 5EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;'(((((((((