Aloha mah widdle baby readers!! Heehee I love my Chinese tuition class (minus the stupid fart who keeps stealing my seat)!!!! They're all so cute and nice <3
Today was such a lovely and fun day! *Sniff* I always feel so happy with all mah BFTs (Best friend temporarilies)!!!!! LOL This term was invented by Wu Jieying HAHAHAHAHAHA. I think it's a lot better than BFF since it's embarrassing to call people your BEST FRIEND 5EVA!!!!!! ;'))) HALP I FEEL SO SAD. Sometimes, I want to tell my friends that they're mah bestie westies but I'm afraid that they don't feel the same way :'( AND IT'S EMBARRASSING!!! AHHHHHHHHHGGHHHGG
I have something to confess!!! The truth is................... I WAS INFATUATED WITH A BOY FOR QUITE SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fortunately, I am over it already, which is why I'm putting this here now for all mah baby readers to know since it doesn't matter anymore! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) HEE HEEEE MAH BABY LEGO AND TOBO ARE ENOUGH FOR ME <3
Pic: Ca2+!!! And
A baby, a middle-aged man and a hunched old fart!