Yello mah widdle baby readers!!!! *sniff* I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH. <3<3<3
HAHAHAA BIOTECH FAIR JUST ENDED. Met mah fattyarse cousin Nicholas!!!!! He knew I was there because I won the mystery prize LOL. Gave the two keychains inside to Jolin and Jodie! The biotech fair was actually quite fun! :D There was a weirdo guest speaker aka the chief of the cancer oncology blah blah and he put lots of weird photos in his slides!!! And at the end he asked, "Do you have any questions? You can ask me anything." HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Ethan wanted to ask "My butt smells like fish. Can you cure it?" But it was too disgusting ;'((((( After that was presentation time! In one of the groups, there was a fat bear boy who talked like a bear!!!!! HAHAHA HE ALSO MADE CHEWING NOISES LIKE A BEAR. While taking the refreshments, I found out that his name is Liu Chang Yang!!! HHAHAHAHAHA HE'S SO CUTE AND FAT IM GONNA ADD HIM ON FACEBOOK <3<3 Me and Victoria explored da big fat ngee ann poly!! THE ENTIRE SCHOOL IS LIKE A CITY ON ITS OWN. We wanted to find the food court but I think we went in the wrong direction and ended up at toast box :'((( BUt the building was super mega beautiful like a shopping mall!!!!! I want my big fat house to be like that when I grow up!!! :)))))
After that I walked to the busstop with Jodie and Jolin and Suumon!! HAHAHHAHA WE SHARED OUR AWKWARD AND FUNNY STORIES. Jodie told me of how a weirdo girl at church suddenly tapped her on her shoulder and said "Do you remember me??" She said that Jodie travelled with her to Thailand and was her longtime friend!!!!!!! And she even changed her profile picture to a picture of her with the twins LOL. HAHHAHAHA AND THE FUNNIEST PART WAS THAT SOMEONE TOLD JODIE LATER ON THAT THE WEIRDO GIRL HAD GONE FOR A HEAD OPERATION BECAUSE SHE HAD A FISH BONE STUCK IN HER HEAD. HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA OMG SOME PEOPLE ARE SO CRAZY
OH YEAH AND THERE WAS A DEAD LOBSTER IN THE TOILET HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Pics: Super cool coin balancing act and fat picture!!