YEEHAW MAH BABY BLOG IS REACHING 10,000 VIEWERS!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT MY LOVELY BBYS <3<3 I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING TIHIS DUMB & LAME BLOG!!! <3M#3#<#<,33
YAAAAAAY BAND CONCEEERT JUST ENDED!!! IT WAS SO FUN. BUT HOT. The air con wasnt working ;'( HAHAAHHAAHA OH MAN I MADE SO MANY MISTAKES!!!! But it doesnt matter. Because I had loads of fun :') Before the concert started, me and mojojojo peeked out of the curtain and saw Hyun Hee, Mengyuan and petrina :D When we went on stage I saw a lot more people!! There were some aqua fatasses, mah parents, jolene's grandparents, terra seniors........... and many more :))) HEEHEE I FEEL SO TOUCHED JODIE SAID THAT SHE ONLY LOOKED AT ME <3<3<#<3 Hyun Hee kept making gangster faces at me!!!!!! Sadly, I couldnt make a ganster face back :( WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS! AGH Whenever I think of my performance, I just want to crawl into a hole and die!!! AHAHAHAHA IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT WAS I DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst thinig is that I totally ruined the piece for lovely cheng pei in front of his galfriend!! SO SAD I FEEL SO GUILTY :'((((( Anyway, mah sissy told me that everything sucked so I hope mine wasnt the worst :'( LOL My parents hinted to me that everything was shitty too!! We should have called the concert "Shitty shitty bang bang!" HAHA ITS A PUN ON THE MUSICAL CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG. Whenever mah sissy and I watched a terrible movie in the past, we would call it "Shitty shitty bang bang!" OH And the seniors gave us delicious freddo chocilets!!!!!!!!! ;9 IT WAS SO YUMMYYYYYYYY <3
I just discovered this song! I'm not a big fan of miku or vocaloid or any fake japanese singer, but I really like the tune of this song! and the lyrics!! Ahhhh this entire song is so chilling <3
To all mah baby readers: This week has been a really tough and stressful week, but dont fret! There is always light at the end of the tunnel! Press on, and dont give up :D We still have our septembie holidays to have fun!! And if youre really suffering from permanent burn out, you can always drop out of school and be an unemployed fatass.