I have nothing against National Junior College, but if I could choose my high school, I would definitely choose Ouran Academy. And I would visit the Host Club everyday.
OHO OHO :'(((( I FEEL LIKE CRYING. I'll be going back to prison in 2 hours time! And I have to choose between band and my piano practice time tomorrow HALP. Why is life so complicated!??! R.I.P I should stop being a whiny ass adolescent. OH i suddenly remembered!! I had a super bad dream last night!!! I dreamt that everyone had to go to war and while we were there a notice was posted on the notice board. It was a list of the dead bodies recovered from the battlefield!!!! It was so devastating I think alot of mah baby friends were on the list but I only vaguely remember Jolene and Ethan's name :'(( IT WAS SO SAD I DONT EVER WANT IT TO HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!