OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I SURVIVED THE FURST DAY OF ARMY CAMP!!!
But of course I did. I brought mah drugs afterall.
Anyway there was super dumb fire drill at 8.32pm today!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a waste of time! Fortunately, I brought ethan's book to the parade square and managed to read 8 pages. Supper was very yummy today! Red bean bun. Actually I hate those slimy red bean soup mixtures but I love red bean paste. Some people are so dumb obviously I know that 豆沙 is made of red beans right?! Dumb455.
Yaaaaawww I'm suuuuuper bored and tired. YAY I'm going home tomorrow!! Even though I'll probably be missing delicious western food, I would rather eat home-cooked food than a small tub of paddlepop ice cream and fish fillet!! OHNO I MADE MYSLEF HUNGRY!!!!
Disclaimer: I didn't really bring drugs to army camp so don't be a little dipshit and report me to the housemaster.