Oh WOW how nice of you to book 4 hours of my Sunday and lead me on to think that we were going for a movie when in actual fact you were going to send me to some dumb f0cking Chinese cheapass musical as your replacement so that you don't have to pay for the ticket. U R N S.
URGH I seriously feel so pissed off right now I'm obviously NOT going for some dumb shitty play which I most probably won't understand. What da h3ll I'm basically drowning in homework right now so I won't have 4 hours to spare. Unless we are going to watch the Amazing Spiderman, which we are not.
Anyway band was o-Kay today. A new junior joined band and she seems rather nice except for the fact that she smells like egg yolk. Seriously, if you know you stink, PLEASE USE DEODORANT. Bring stinky is perfectly excusable at this age but not using deodorant is NOT. Especially disgusting jockey boys like Stinky Gecko boy.
OMG I'm sorry for being so mean today. I M JUST SUPER ANGRY AT MAH DUMBASS SISSY WHO TRIED TO SEND ME FOR CHINESE CRAP. ON A SUNDAY. DURRRR
HALP. I think I'm becoming one of those annoying gurls who go "Omgg he looks so hot I totally lyke him!!!" when a good looking guy appears. Except that I dont say it aloud and the above thought just runs through my mind. Briefly. YECH GROWING UP SUX.
Nice rejuvenating pictures for mental tranquility: