Today was an average day! Terrible things happened but fortunately good things happened too, which is why they neutralized each other and the day became average!
My day began at 4am. As usual I had agonizingly painful leg cramps but this time I said "OUCH" in my dream (or so I thought) but I actually said it aloud and accidentally woke Farah up :'(( I'm sorry dear Farah!!! I deprived her of an hour's worth of rest ;'((( I honestly think that boarding is haunted!!! This is the 5th or 6th time I'm getting leg cramps in the middle of the night >:(((( and I don't get them at home! PRISON SUX
I got scolded by so many teachers today :'( I felt quite sad because..... STICKS AND STONES CAN BREAK MY BONES AND TRUTH BE TOLD, WORDS HURT TOO. But kind Lee Ping Guan was very nice! He stared at my artwork and went "WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA SO NICE AH" I mean, I know my artwork isn't nice and even if he was joking, it's still a very kind thing to say! He made my day better :) Dear humans, please try to be nicer when you talk to others. Even the smallest sentence can make a person's day!
I love how Jieying sings this song <3 AND SLOTH IS RETARDED!!! :'((((