I'm not a feminist, but I feel indignant whenever I see how females are mocked for what they are! You're female? MAKE ME A SANDWICH. Female? OMGG YOU'RE NEVER GONNA WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH HER. What you're female? GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN. UGH STOPPEEEEEEEEEET. 1) I would rather eat crackers instead of sandwiches. 2) I have lost arguments before. 3) I HAVE A BEDROOM AND A TOILET AND A LIVING ROOM AND THEY'RE ALL MINEEEEEEEE.
HALP. I haven't started on my LA essay!!!! *commeets sweeside*
LOL Read Jeremy's blog post about dumb Yugih!!!! His/her past was so scary!!!!!!!!! AND I REALLY SAW JEREMY'S DOPPELGÄNGER!!!! OMG OMG AND I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE. JEREMY IS GONNA DIIEIEIEIEIIEIEIEIEIE. Die Meistersinger!
I feel so mad >:( I searched long and hard for the original Nutcracker Suite score by Tchaikovsky and was all set to learn it when suddenly............ I REALISED THAT JOSHUA PLAYED THE FIRST MOVEMENT BEFORE. Now I can't learn it because everyone will compare me to fat talented Joshua whose fingers move so quickly that they set themselves on fire. OMMA OMMAAAAA!!!!! I love the story of the "OMMA", originally told by Hyun Hee. One day, I will tell it to you my dear readers <3
I feel bad for reusing old photos but I REALLY DIDN'T TAKE ANY NEW ONES. Ethan chasing after his one and only true love Ili <3