Harro baby readers today was a bad day >:(((
Ugh I seriously feel so mad and sad. Aren't teachers supposed to be open-minded and fair? Hairy man never fails to disappoint me over and over again. Of course, I have contemplated this problem whilst attempting to put myself in his shoes, but the fault is invariably his. First, a little info about hairy man. He's extremely particular about manners and passionate about teaching. In fact, I think that he teaches fairly well but the problem lies with his shallowness and prejudices. I'll assume that he has the mentality of "teaching only those who want to learn", and he probably assumes I'm one of those who don't want to. I know I'm overly talkative in his lessons, but it's not a valid reason to just ignore me when I give my opinion regarding another situation. On the contrary, I was displaying MY passion for math! Dumb Hairyman was asking "Do you all want the pop quiz tomorrow or next week?" and I was practically screaming "TOMORROW!! TOMORROW!!" Then some other person said "next week" and Hairyman replied "Ok Monday or Thursday?" WTF If you only care about your "attentive" students then you can just send me to Thales you disgusting freak! OHNO I'm getting mad again >:(
But I admit, I overreacted a little as well. It was wrong of me to openly say "I'M MAD BECAUSE OF STUPID HAIRY CHIN!!!" to Hyun Hee while he was behind me (I only did that because I thought he went out of class). But it was kind of funny because Lockin was mouthing "BEHIND YOU BEHIIIIIINDDDDD!!" after I said that. But it can't be helped that I get extremely mad at being ignored. I think people who ignore me are the worst. I feel so invisible and forgotten whenever I get ignored. Even though I say violent things like "I'LL PUNCH PEOPLE WHO IGNORE ME", all I'll really do is wallow in my invisibility and sadness ;'( As doctor hiriluk once said, "When do people die? Not when they get shot or sick, but when they get....forgotten." No one likes to be ignored, no matter how old they are. Plus, ignoring people is considered rude too, so ya-boo-sucks to you, Mr Hypocrite! OMG I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. I started this post with the intention of expressing how sorry I am but my rage took control of me ;6 Bye baby readers
