O diem praeclarum! Wow I think I'm starting to become affluent in foreign languages!!! Today was a great day, but last night was TERRIBLOIN.
For some reason, fat Ryan and Kiran entered the GURLZ SLEEPY AREA and chit chatted with young jin and megan from 3am to 5am!!!!!! Zzzzzzzz They were so noisy and inconsiderate >:(((((( Me and Lockin woke up several times because the lights were on. ANNOYING GROWLLLLLL >:(((( Anyway, I know I only managed to get 5 hours of interrupted sleep last night :6 Ugh I feel sleepy thinking about it.
Ohyeah I fergot to mention in mah post yesterday: We travelled from bukit panjang plaza to lot 1 during the amazing race yesterday!!!!!!! And now I have 3 blisters :'(
Today's CIP projects were quite fun!! We did mural painting at some childcare centre and helped out at old farties home. CONFESSION TIME: I spent 70% of the mural painting time observing the pet hamsters and staring at widdle kids. LOL I ACCIDENTALLY CAUGHT SIGHT OF A BOY'S WILLY!!!!!!!!! The children were bathing and running about NAKED so it's not mah fault!!! They also had nappy time and all of them fell asleep on their beige mattresses! Except for an Indian boy who took out something from his pocket and started nomming on it. And a weirdo baby kid who kept crying and asking for hugs with "POOPOO!" Yaaaaaaaaw Most of the widdle babies were so cute that I had to resist the urge to kidnap them!!!!!!!!!! Not that I am a pedophile or anything :6
After that was da old folks home!!! LOL LOCKIN SAID THAT THE PEOPLE WERE RACIST. There was a dark-skinned nurse-helper helping out and doing stuff and apparently, one of the old women said "叫那个PANGKILA来!"Translation: "OI CALL THAT BANGLA OVER" LOL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA. Most of them were senile and nice but there were some scary old people like Philip! :'(((( I THINK Ol' Phillip scolded me. Philip was a grumpy old man who sat in a red chair and glared at everyone. Anyway, he went somewhere so I just sat down at his seat which had the word "PHILIP" written in P.marker. SUDDENLY!!!! He came back and started shouting "YOU NO SIT HERE!!! NO SIT HERE!!!!!!!!!!" But he was looking at the seniors?!?!?!? So I got up and quickly ran away but he continued scolding and he even turned to the poor woman in the wheelchair beside his seat and started shouting at her :'((((( He didnt look at me at all but I think his anger was supposed to be directed at me!! IT WAS SO SCARY!! Anyway, the woman just said a bad word and Philip went back to his seat and started looking grouchy again. The end.
THEN CAMP ENDED YIPPEEEEEE OKAY GOODNIGHT