Yoyoyo baby readers!! HAPPY PYRO DAY!!!! Ouchies mah tum-tum hurts :'(
The Team Fortress Team finally released Meet the Pyro!!!!!!! And let me tell you, it is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I thought it would be mostly self-introductory like the other classes but nooooo IT WAS HAUNTING AND CUTE AND CHILLING AND COOL ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!! Of course, as expected, the pyro's gender was not revealed, as it lets all of pyro's fans continue speculating. Ahhhh I love da pyro.
Today was very fun but tiring. Jolene introduced me to this super fun mobile game named "Zed's Alchemy"! It's terribly addictive, and I couldn't stop playing throughout physics. So now I don't know how to properly draw a free body diagram.
URGH annoyed annoyed annoyed!!! I HATE it when dumbassy people ignore me. I'm going to stop being so kind and lovely >:( (*`へ´*)
Yaaaaw my muscles are aching and my belly hurts. I seriously hate Irwan. I know it's partly my fault and I'm being unreasonable but once my brain marks someone for death, THERE IS NO LONGER ANY HOPE OF SALVATION. R.I.P You will not be missed.