I FEEL SO MAD SOME STOMPERS ARE SERIOUSLY ABSURD
Don't discriminate against fatasses dumb "Stomper SBS2671B"! >:( I bet you're some sleek and sexy supermodel but that doesn't give you the right to take pictures of poor homeless sleepy fat people! I especially hate that last sentence "Why is it that the older generation does not know how to be cilivized on public transport?". It is obviously spoken by a true ignorant teenage Singaporean. In fact, I can imagine you in your horrid fugly flip flops and tacky tank top. And can't you see that her ginormous legs cannot fit into the gap between the two seats?! OMG Dear stompers please stop posting dumb stuff, you don't even get credit for humiliating others. My hart goes out to this poor plump woman she probably worked her ass off that day and was too tired to care about anything, unlike this dumbass poster who probably spent all her allowance on fake crocodile skin bags. STOMP SUX .