OHHHH MAH DEAR READERS IM CAUGHT IN A DILEMMA!!!! Should I or should I not cut my hair?!? I really love every single strand and I can't bear to part with them!!! OH WOE BEGONE I SHOULD HAVE CHOPPED THEM OFF LAST YEAR WHEN OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS IN DA BUDDING STAGE. SHEEEET I FEEL LIKE MEDUSA. URGH Whatevs I'll just let them drop off by themselves when they want to!
Non bimbo no HAHAHAHAH my phone keeps autocorrecting my "nomnomnomnom" into weird stuff like bimbo or bonbon LOL. Anyway I'm at the toa Payoh food court now! EVERYBADY LOVES THE HOKKIEN MEE MAN so I bought HOKKIEN mee for dinner!
OMG. A man just dashed past me and ran towards the ATM which was beeping wildly. Apparently, he left his ATM card there!! Or maybe it wasnt his and he was a thief. Which reminds me, Jolene told me a story about her Dad withdrawing $200 dollars from the ATM and forgetting to take it!!! Someone stole it in the end :( BAAAARGH I HATE THIEVING RATS. LIKE RIS LOW. But I can't blame her. She had kleptomania :6
I'm reading this ultra cool manga and it's SUPER FAMOUS. Well I mean it WAS famous. Maybe in the 1990s :9 Its about a doctor who saved the life of a boy, who eventually grew up to be a murderer and so, the doctor must kill the monster he created. The manga is called "MONSTER"!! Anyway, I checked up the author and realized that he also wrote another of my favorite manga, "20th century boys"!!!! Plus I love his drawing style :) Someday, I'll be a great illustrator too!
Picture!