Good mounin mah precious widdle banshees! :(((( I'm feeling sad. DEAR BABY READERS, I have some very disheartening news to share with all of you. Apparently, a little buggery mole disguised as a "preciousss baby reader" and reported stuff that I wrote to my sister!! ISNT THAT TERRIBLE >:( Well I don't know who the mole is because mah sister conveniently forgot, but if I ever get my hands on him/her, I'll WRING YO MAGGOTY NECK AND GORGE OUT YOUR PRYING EYEBALLS. I know these measures sound very drastic and extreme, but I don't want my sister to know that I write dumb stuff about her as it is embarrassing. Thus I beseech all of you lovelies to not tell mah baby sister about my blog.
On a lighter note, should I try making mille feuille?!?! I found this suspiciously simple recipe on the net and I have all the ingredients at home except puff pastry. OKAY THANKS FOR HELPING MY DECIDE DEAR READERS I'LL MAKE IT TOMORROW!
Bored-2-death. Here is my completed AEP homework.