TODAY'S THEME: EROPAGNIS
Hallo mah baby readers! Wow, I felt a strange feeling in my chest while I was typing the previous sentence. It felt warm and comforting :') *Sniff* Thank you all for always being here for me and reading all mah posts dear readers! <3 (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
Highlight of da day:
I made a new friend!! His name is Eropagnis and he lives in a tigger pouch in Hyun Hee's bag! YES THAT'S RIGHT He's a beetle!!!! SO CUTE I LOVE PRESERVED BEETLES AND INSECTS BUT THEY DISGUST ME WHEN THEY'RE LIVING YUCK. OMG EWWWWWWWW I might have necrophilia. Maybe I should work at the mortuary. LOL HYUK HYUK EROPAGNIS IS SUCH AN EROTIC NAME!!! OMGourd Help I'm becoming a pervert :6
Worried worried worried!!! I'm not going to say what I'm worried about here since I'm going to seem like a weirdo but being an adolescent is so troubling!!! :•( URGH
Some calming pictures for troubled teens like me <3: