Why do people doubt one another even when they're the closest bestest friends?? If you trust some lousy rumor from a dubious source more than your friendship it obviously just means that you don't REALLY trust your bestie wholeheartedly. I wonder if it is human nature to not trust anybody. It is really truly terrible to lose your faith in someone, even more so when you find that the one who gave up first was yourself. At times I just feel so confused and tired of everything. Why are people so complicated? Why am I so complicated? I cannot even begin to comprehend what goes on in anyone's mind, let alone my own. I feel like I need a break from everything. Boarding amplifies all my problems and makes them worse. Life sucks all i want to do is paint tote bags and live a simple fun life but even the government has to come in and complicate everything together with my asian parents and force me to become a doctor and work until im 67 then live a few more years watching the great sheng shiong show for 10 hours a day before i die. All I want to do is draw and draw and paint and learn from professionals. No one can judge whatever i paint. I can draw a square and say its a chair. But that sort of lifestyle would be extremely costly and no one would buy my paintings unless i change my name to Edvard Munch jr. and pass off as Edvard's son. Okay my artist name will be Antoinette Desmond Tchaikovski from now on.
The above paragraph doesnt even make any sense. This is what I mean when i saw i "rant incoherently" :( I hate my brain stupid brain stop messing around with my syntax and diction and work properly stupid grey slab of meat. Ohyeah I went to hyun hee's house to help her group with SPIRE! Very fun!!!! I blowed bubbles and made a bubble pie (3 actually). Then I read Candyfloss (which is about a girl with fat curly hair and her friendship problems) which made me emo which flipped a switch in my brain which started the cogs moving which created more problems in my head. Okay goodnigth
R.I.P My beloved gaming mouse you will be missed <3
dremcatch rulez da wurld!!!dremcatch rulez da wurld!!!dremcatch rulez da wurld!!!